Become a G7 Insurance Agent Today
in India and
save up to 70% on Third Party Insurance, Vehicle Insurance
Best Third Party, Vehicle Car, Bike or Truck Insurance Plans That Suit Your Needs, Compare and Select the Best Online
Policy, Buy Any Vehicle Insurance with G7
Benefits of Renewing Third party Insurance Online with
Quick and convenient
Get deals and discounts
Get instant quotes
Prompt customer service
G7 Smart Logistics Packers and Movers App: Your Online Transport & Logistics Partner
Become G7 Agent in Just 24 Hours and Calculate Third Party or Car, Bike, Truck or Any Vehicle Insurance premium Online in your
own Agent Code Portal:
Contact Us Now
Just Submit details Online:
1. Make, model, and variant of the car / Bike / Truck: The make, model, and variant determine the
car’s, Bike's, and Truck's value. Depending on this value, the premium is calculated. For instance, many
vehicles are expensive and have higher premiums than normal vehicles which are priced lower.
2. Year of registration: The year of registration determines the age of the car/bike / Truck.
The newer the vehicle, the higher the premium and vice-versa.
3. Registration location: Vehicles registered in metro cities attract a higher premium than in non-metro
cities. The reason is that metros have a higher probability of claim and the repair costs are also higher.
4. Fuel type: Petrol Vehicles are cheaper than diesel ones. That is why they have lower premiums.
5. No claim bonus: If you are renewing an existing car insurance policy, you can use the no claim
bonus to claim a discount on the premium. This bonus is allowed if you have not made any claims in the
6. Add-ons selected: If you choose to add add-ons to your comprehensive Vehicles policy or third-party insurance,
the premiums would increase because you would have to pay an additional premium for such additional coverage
7. Type of policy: Third-party insurance plans have lower premiums compared to comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
policies. Their premiums are also determined by the IRDA and such premiums are uniform.
8. Policy discounts: Our Vehicle insurance plans allow different types of discounts on the premium.
You can claim these discounts and reduce the premium outgo.
9. Tenure of the plan: If you buy a long-term policy, where the coverage is for more than a year,
the premium would be higher. This is because you would have to pay a lump sum premium for the multi-year
coverage that you avail of.
10. IDV: IDV is the Insured Declared Value of your Vehicle. It is calculated by deducting
depreciation from the market value of the vehicle. The IDV also represents the maximum coverage allowed
under your Vehicle insurance plan. We allow a range of IDV options in our Vehicle plans. The
higher the IDV that you choose the higher would be the premium payable.
Though the Vehicle insurance premium depends on these many factors, you don’t have to do the calculations
manually. We offer you easy Vehicle insurance calculators that help you in estimating the premium payable
for the policy that you choose. Just enter some of the details of the Vehicle and the coverage that you seek
and our calculators would calculate the exact premium that you would have to pay.
How to become an Insurance Agent, Or Take online third-party insurance in India?
Contact Us Now
Here is what you need to become an Insurance Agent Online
Age must be over 18 years
Minimum Education Class 10
Valid Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
Compulsory 15-hour training specified by IRDA
India's #1 Franchise, Agent and Third party Insurance Opportunity, Start Earning in Just 24 Hours
Complete Online B2B and B2C Transport and Logistics Solution, Work from Home across India
You can become an G7 Agent in Just 24 Hours!
The only requirement for becoming an insurance agent is that the candidate must be over 18 years of age and
should have completed Class 10.
This means that anybody who has an aptitude for selling Online insurance policies, Third party insurance can become a G7 Insurance Agent. This
includes college students, stay-at-home spouses, retirees, and businessmen/women.
How to become an Insurance Agent with G7 in India?
WhatsApp details & Upload the Required Documents.
Complete your 15-hour training with us.
That's it! You'll be a certified G7 Agent
Frequently Asked Questions
Become a Certified Insurance Agent with G7
Now, you too can earn from home, just register yourself as an Authorised Agent with G7. All you need is a smartphone, internet connection, ability to sell, and smart work.
- Single and Fully Digital Transaction Platform for Online and Third Party Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance (Car/2w/Truck), Third Party and Health Insurance (Individual, Family) & Life Insurance
- Paperless System with End-to-End Digital Execution.
- No branch visits, No office Requires
- Get Training and Certification
- Choice of Multiple Companies
- Instant Policy Delivery
- Transparent Remuneration Structure
- Self-Learning Module
Be Your Own Boss and Work from Home
Join the Digital Way of Doing Online Insurance or Third party insurance Business
Learn and Earn
Technology led approach
साथी बिजनेस का, Packers and Movers App,
D-301, 209, 2nd Floor, Parasmani Complex,
Nada Khada Chowk, Bapu Bazar,
Udaipur (Raj.) - 313001
Time: 10.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Days: Monday - Saturday
G7 Smart Logistics
Mobile: +91 7014350720
WhatsApp: +91 7014350720
To Attach Trucks, Tempo's Contact
Made with ❤️ in India
G7 is an online trustworthy truck booking platform and House
Shifting App connecting Packers, Movers, transporters, truck owners, Transport and logistics companies.
Post your enquiry, attach lorries, book trucks, Packers and Movers or Transporter
G7 Smart Logistics is leading transport and logistics service provider delivering customized and
economical online transportation and Logistics solutions with just a simple click on your mobile.
We offers an advanced and cheaper way to book a truck quickly without moving
out from your house, office, Shop or factory.
G7 Smart Logistics
[Packers and Movers App,
For All Your Shifting &
[ BOOK / HIRE ]
TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
[ ATTACH / JOIN ]